Minnesota FoodShare March Campaign
Get ready for a different kind of food fight!
Join us in collecting as much food and funds as we can during the month of March. Neighbors has entered into a friendly state-wide food drive competition during March for the annual Minnesota FoodShare Campaign. You’ll not only be helping to stock our shelves for the busy times of need, but you’ll also be helping us secure funding distributed later in the year. Which means any donation now goes even further! Will you help us feed our neighbors?
- Organize a food / fund drive. Click here to download our Food and Fund Drive Kit
- Donate food or funds
- Spread the word!
Call 651-306-2149 or email Cody at firstname.lastname@example.org for any of the following:
- Collection containers
- Printed posters
- Host a speaker from Neighbors at an upcoming meeting or event
Digital downloads and resources:
- 2023 Minnesota FoodShare FAQ Info
- Most Wanted Food Donation List Poster
- Stretch Your Donation Poster (MN FoodShare)
- Minnesota FoodShare 2023 Press Release
- Coloring Activity
- Reverse Lent Calendar 2023
- How to Organize a Food Drive in 5 Steps (Video)
Neighbors is so grateful for the support of our community and hope you’ll join us in this important fight against hunger.
For more information about GMCC’s Minnesota FoodShare March Campaign, click here.