Minnesota FoodShare Campaign
Get ready for a different kind of food fight!
Throw some food (or funds) our way in March as we compete in a friendly state-wide food drive competition during the annual Minnesota FoodShare March Campaign. You’ll not only be helping to stock our shelves for the busy times of need, but you’ll also be helping us secure funding distributed later in the year. Which means any donation now goes even further!
Will you help us feed our neighbors? Here’s how you can get involved:
- Organize a food and/or fund drive
- Host a speaker from Neighbors at an upcoming meeting or event
- Donate food or funds
Need supplies? Call (651) 306-2149 for any of the following:
- Collection barrels or boxes
- Plastic bags (send one home with others to fill)
- Posters (digital versions can also be found here)
Neighbors is so grateful for the support of our community and hope you’ll join us in this important fight against hunger.