Minnesota FoodShare Campaign
Get ready for a different kind of food fight!
Throw some food (or funds) our way in March as we try to collect more than other food shelves across the state during the annual Minnesota FoodShare March Campaign. You’ll not only be helping to stock our shelves for the busy summer months, but you’ll also be helping us secure funding distributed later in the year. So that means a donation now goes even further.
Will you join us in the fight to feed our neighbors? Here’s how you can help:
- Organize a food and/or fund drive
- Host a speaker from Neighbors at an upcoming meeting or event
- Donate food or funds
Need supplies? Call (651) 306-2149 for any of the following:
- Collection barrels or boxes
- Plastic bags (send one home with others to fill)
- Posters (digital versions can also be found here)
Neighbors is so grateful for the support of our community and hope you’ll join us in this important fight.