Give back before you give thanks during the 10th annual Walk to End Hunger! At Neighbors, we serve an average of 500 families each month in the food shelf – all from northern Dakota County – and we’re currently serving more this year than we did in 2016. Will you join us as we partner with other hunger relief organizations to work toward eliminating hunger in Minnesota?
- Join our Walk team: Visit walktoendhunger.org and click on the Neighbors logo or call Heidi at 651.306.2154 to register. Your $25 walk fee will go directly to support Neighbors.
- Start your own team: Gather your friends, family and/or colleagues – it might just become an annual tradition!
- Raise money: Ask your network to support the work we do at Neighbors by contributing to your fundraising goal, and check with your employer to see if they have a donation match program. The Walk has some great prizes for reaching various fundraising levels!
- Make a donation: If your schedule won’t allow you to Walk with us, you can still donate to a team or individual, or register as a Sleep Walker. Money raised on behalf of Neighbors directly supports programs in our community.
- Spread the word: Send a few emails, talk to your family and friends, and/or use social media to share why you’re walking!