Food Delivery Orders
Get your food delivered.
What to expect:
- Appointments required. (Appointments confirmed based on availability of driver.)
- This option is for people who are experiencing transportation or medical challenges.
- When setting up your appointment, let us know your food preferences and we will do our best to fulfill your requests based on our available food selection.
- Food orders are packed and delivered to your home by a Neighbors’ volunteer.
- A volunteer will call when they are at your home, and bring the food to your door or building entrance.
- Please be home to receive the food. If you are not home, the volunteer will leave the food outside your door. Neighbors is not responsible for food once it has been delivered to your home.
- If you need to cancel or reschedule a food delivery order, please call 651-455-5000.