What to Expect:
- This option works well for people who need extra help with food.
- Check-in desk is located inside the lower-level glass entrance doors.
- We will ask for your name, address, and household size.
- You will walk* through the distribution and pick foods that appeal to you and your family.
- Distributions include various foods like milk, eggs, meat, veggies, and fruit.
- There will be volunteers and staff available to help you or answer questions.
- When you are finished, we will weigh your bag and you are all set to go.
*Accommodations available upon request
2:30 pm to 3:30 pm
Third Saturday of Every Month
10:00 am to 11:30 am
222 Grand Ave W
South Saint Paul, MN