Skip to content
2017 Duck Races: Destination Dinner for Two DetailsNeighbors-SSP2017-06-23T16:43:54-05:00
2017 Duck Races Grand Prize: Destination Dinner for Two
Rules and Regulations
- Grand prize includes roundtrip airfare for two persons (excluding local destinations), one night’s hotel stay and dinner for two (alcohol not included). Additional excursions, transportation and other travel-related expenses are the responsibility of the winner.
- Travel limited to one of the five pre-selected locations within the continental United States.
- Travel arrangements must be made through Viva la Vida Travel, 16481 Hyland Avenue, Lakeville, MN, 55044.
- All travel must be completed within one calendar year of event date.
- Winner and travel companion must abide by airline rules and regulations including compliance with any customs and immigration requirements and must possess all required travel documentation prior to departure – including, but not limited to state-issued identification, passports and visas if applicable.
- Once airline and/or hotel reservations are ticketed and/or paid for, the winner is solely responsible for charges associated with any changes or for any cancellation penalties, according to the terms of the travel arrangements and airline/hotel.
- Any and all sales or income taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner.
- Grand prize may not be sold.
- No cash option.
- All other Great Neighbors’ Duck Races event rules & regulations apply in accordance with the Minnesota State Gambling Control Board policies.