***Thank you for your interest in volunteering with Neighbors. At this time, we are not onboarding any new volunteers in an effort to promote social distancing and limit the number of new people entering our building.***
If you’re interested in joining us on a regular basis, our volunteer opportunities include:
- Drive our neighbors in need to medical appointments
- Help feed our neighbors in need through the food shelf
- Help families get gently used clothing in our thrift store
- Give a warm welcome to visitors at our front desk
- Provide fun activities for adults with disabilities
- Spread holiday cheer to our neighbors in need
Interested in volunteering with Neighbors, but not able to make an ongoing commitment? There are plenty of opportunities with flexible scheduling options available, including:
- Helping feed our neighbors in need through the food shelf.
- Helping families get gently used clothing in our thrift store.
- Helping prepare and serve meals for kids at local schools in the summer.
- Events are a fun and easy way to volunteer
Looking for something else? Neighbors also offers ways for volunteers to contribute their skills and talents by serving as translators and helping with event planning, marketing and communications, talent engagement, fundraising, IT and more! Just call 651-272-1133 or email email@example.com.