Neighbors relies on our volunteers for a variety of roles across the organization. If you’re interested in joining us on a regular basis, our volunteer opportunities include:
- Drive our neighbors in need to medical appointments
- Help feed our neighbors in need through the food shelf
- Help families get gently used clothing in our thrift store
- Give a warm welcome to visitors at our front desk
- Provide fun activities for adults with disabilities
- Spread holiday cheer to our neighbors in need
Looking for something else? Neighbors also offers ways for volunteers to contribute their skills and talents by serving as translators and helping with event planning, marketing and communications, talent engagement, fundraising, IT and more! Just call 651.306.2145 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.