Help for the Holidays:
Love Your Neighbor Holiday Program
The holidays can be a stressful time, but Neighbors is here to help. The Love Your Neighbor Holiday Program supplements the resources of families living in our service area to provide toys and clothing for children and seniors.
Applications for Assistance
Holiday program staff will be available from October 24 to December 7 during the following times to accept applications for the 2016 program:
- Monday – Friday from 8:30 – 11:30 a.m. and 1:15 to 4 p.m.
- We are closed for applications on the following days: November 24 and 25, December 2
To receive an application you must bring with you:
- Picture identification
- A light, gas, cable, telephone, cell phone or county letter dated in the past 30 days.
- Income information for the household for the previous 30 days.
- If you have never received assistance from Neighbors before, or you have a new child in your household, you will need to provide a birth certificate, a Dakota County letter or school letter with your name and the child’s name to add the child to your household.
Please note that we can only serve people in the communities of South St. Paul, West St. Paul, Inver Grove Heights, Mendota, Mendota Heights, Lilydale and Sunfish Lake.
Si Ud y su familia necesita ayuda para la Navidad (important dates in Spanish)
To learn more, call the Information Hotline: 651-272-1101
Para mas informacion en espanol, llama: 651-272-1100
Looking for information about donating to the Love Your Neighbor Holiday Program? Click here.