Holiday Gift Assistance
for Children and Seniors
Neighbors’ Holiday Gift Program provides gifts for children and older adults who are experiencing financial need. Children must be age 18 and under and adults must be aged 65 and over.
Applications for Assistance
All new COVID-19 friendly enrollment in the Holiday Gift Program is open from October 12-November 20, 2020.
- All requests are taken over the phone. Call Neighbors at 651-455-5000 and follow the prompts to “Request Help or Services.”
- A Client Engagement Specialist will take your call and screen for eligibility.
- You may need to email or text verifications.
- If you are approved you will receive an email link to complete an online Wish List. For those with limited internet access, we offer an Over-the-Phone option.
- Please wait several weeks while we connect your request to a caring donor. We will contact you to schedule a time to pick up the gifts before December 15, 2020.
- Arrive at your scheduled pick up time. Stop at the Holiday Check In at the lower level entrance of the building.
- Experiencing Financial Need
- Adults aged 65 or older OR children aged 18 and under
- Reside in one of the following communities: South St. Paul, West St. Paul, Inver Grove Heights, Mendota, Mendota Heights, Lilydale and Sunfish Lake
Looking for information about donating to Holiday Gift Program? Click here.