If you have questions about Neighbors’ services, please give us a call at 651-455-5000
Holiday Gift Assistance
The Neighbors’ Holiday Gift Program supplements the resources of families living in our service area to provide toys and clothing for children and seniors.
Applications for Assistance
Holiday program staff will be available from October 22 to December 6* during the following times to accept applications for the 2018 program:
- Monday – Thursday from 9:00 – 11:00 a.m. and 1:15 to 4 p.m.
- We are closed for applications every Friday and on Thursday, November 22
*No applications will be accepted after December 6, 2018.
To receive an application you must bring with you:
- Picture identification
- A light, gas, cable, telephone, cell phone or county letter dated in the past 30 days.
- Income information for the household for the previous 30 days.
- If you have never received assistance from Neighbors before, or you have a new child in your household, you will need to provide a birth certificate, a Dakota County letter or school letter with your name and the child’s name to add the child to your household.
Please note that we can only serve people in the communities of South St. Paul, West St. Paul, Inver Grove Heights, Mendota, Mendota Heights, Lilydale and Sunfish Lake. If you have any questions, please call us at 651-306-2140.
Si Ud y su familia necesita ayuda para la Navidad (important dates in Spanish)
Looking for information about donating to Holiday Gift Program? Click here.