Clothes Closet Thrift Store Contactless Curbside Donation Procedures
The Neighbors Clothes Closet Thrift Store will begin accepting donations on July 13, 2020. Donations will be accepted in the upper level parking lot the following dates and times:
Mondays 9am – Noon
Wednesdays 1pm – 4pm
Fridays 9am – Noon
The following procedures have been temporarily implemented to ensure the safety of our staff, volunteers and customers:
Packing your donations
- There is a limit of a combination of 5 boxes, bags or individual items.
- Each bag, box or individual item may not exceed 40 lbs.
- All non-clothing donations should be packed in a box or tote with a lid.
- All clothing items should be packed in a sturdy bag that can be closed and not be mixed with non-clothing items.
- Donation containers cannot be returned.
- Large donations that require more than one person to unload cannot be accepted.
- For a complete list of acceptable donation items, please visit: neighborsclothescloset.org.
Dropping off your donations
- Park your vehicle in the upper parking lot adjacent to the rod iron fence.
- Place your donations in one of the large blue bins. (We are unable to assist with unloading donations.)
- An attendant will provide you with a donation receipt.
We truly depend on the generosity of people in our community to help us keep our programs running and growing, and we appreciate your donation. Donations are 100% tax-deductible. Thank you!