Are you ready for the Great Neighbors’ Food Fight?! This year, seven local restaurants will be vying for the title of best burger, and you can help choose the winner. The battle begins on February 1, 2018.
Each restaurant has designated one burger to compete in this event, and each $35 Food Fight card can be redeemed for the selected burger at each location. Once you’ve tried them all, vote online for your favorite. This year’s restaurants and selections include:
- B-52 Burgers & Brew: Santa Fe Burger
- BLVD Bar + Grille: Swiss on Sourdough
- Cherokee Tavern: Saint Joe’s Burger
- Concord Lanes Bar & Grill: Jalapeno Popper Burger
- Jersey’s Bar & Grill: Jersey Burger
- Mississippi Pub: Bacon Mac and Cheeseburger
- Perkins West St. Paul: Classic Cheeseburger
Get your card today by clicking here or stopping by the Neighbors office. The cards can be redeemed from February 1 to March 31, 2018, and the winner will be announced in April.