Group & Family Volunteers
Volunteering as a group is a great way to connect with friends, family and/or coworkers and make an impact in the community.
Opportunities with Neighbors
- Serve food at local schools this summer
- Help feed our neighbors in need through the food shelf
- Events are a fun and easy way to volunteer
- Everybody loves a parade
- Spread holiday cheer to our neighbors in need
Opportunities supporting Neighbors
- Have a food drive to help stock the food shelf
- Assemble packages for families in need, including:
- laundry soap
- dishwasher soap
- dryer sheets
- feminine products
Looking for something else? Call 651.306.2145 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.